RV Power Pedestals with Meter Compartments
The Electrical Materials Company RV Power Pedestals with Meter Compartments offer park owners the ability to sub-meter electrical service for individual sites in campgrounds and RV parks in the U.S. and Canada. All of our metered models are either c UL us listed or UL listed as RV site supply equipment and they are designed for situations where the park owner owns and reads each sub-meter. The models are rated 20 to 100 amps 120/240V and the pedestals are NEMA 3R and CSA enclosure 3R type rainproof enclosures.
Each pedestal is equipped with a factory wired meter socket rated to 100 amps continuous, a ring-less meter cover with a pad lock latch, receptacles and circuit breakers. The Cat# RVMPED, shown below, which is our most popular item, is equipped with 50, 30 and 20 amp receptacles and circuit breakers, but other c UL us listed receptacle-breaker configurations are available as well including 30/20, 50/20, 30/30/20 and 20/20/20 amp. We do not supply meters with the pedestals, but we can direct you to meter suppliers and our pedestal meter sockets fit all standard round watt hour meters. Many of the RV Pedestal with Meter Compartment models are also UL listed for use as temporary site service equipment.
- Many c UL us listed and UL listed models
- Assembled in the USA of U.S. and international components
- 120/240 V electrical service, from 20 to 100 amps
- Meter socket rated 100 amps continuous
- Ring-less meter cover
- Rainproof steel enclosure
- Factory wired
- Several receptacle and circuit breaker options available including: 50/30/20, 30/20, 30/30/20 and 50/20 amp.
- Un-metered units also available
- Standard Construction: G90 Galvanized steel construction with polyester powder coat paint. Also available in plain stainless steel and powder coated stainless steel construction.
- Standard color is light grey, but other colors available upon request
- Padlock-able panels
- Both direct burial and pad mount body styles available. Direct burial version shown below.